Thursday, February 1, 2007

God is Good

Once again I sit with this vague expectancy that as soon as I walk out the doors and go to my car the clouds will part and for once it will all make sense. Yet I sit here knowing one thing, God is good. Sure I could ramble off a bunch of statistics and give a survey of events to prove so but I have none available. He is good it rings in my soul and it is utterly flooring me, it is His goodness that is the very crux of all existence. From the highest angel to the smallest quark it screams that God is good, situations seem monumentally daunting in proving this it seems but regardless He is good. He sees every sparrow that falls, he protects the widow and the fatherless and he is love. He searches and knows the depths of my longings and questions and the only things He has for me are good. Through trial and tribulation He remains the same, good and just. He is beauty and the Maker of all, He holds the hearts of kings in His hands and the foundation of His throne is righteousness and justice. He is our strong tower and He is our saving grace. He is good and from that revelation all worship and praise stems. Every good and perfect gift comes from Him the Father of lights. Our existence is to dive into the great deeps of His goodness and inhale filling our lungs and bloodstream with life, without it there is only death. He sees how my heart aches for love, vision, and meaning….. shoot He sees all of His children’s. He is a good Father who gives good gifts. Blessed be His name, I pray awaken my heart, mind and spirit to bask in the radiant exuberant blissful pleasure that is His goodness. May my song be, He gives and takes away but my heart will choose to say, “Blessed be the name of the LORD!” You O Lord, are good! I bow before You in gratitude of Glad God of Heaven, praise be to your name!!!!!!!

No comments: