Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Journally Nonsense

I don't really know why I am writing, just something I felt like I need to do. To be honest I stare at the screen hoping that by some miraculous way that questions I have will be answered, solace will be gained, and that someway somehow there would arise through these many words some peace and comfort would be gained. Its interesting the way the mind wanders. Honestly I am not posting really for any of my four readers but really just for myself. Looking back the past month I can do nothing but say that God is good and that He is faithful. His gentleness and provision have far supassed anything I have attempted to conceive. It's not good for man to be alone. It isn't and man let me tell you, after years of living in haunting isolation and obscurity it is so good to have friends to run with. Honestly, I mean from the depth of my heart my friends are so dear to me and yeah.... I'd say more but I have honestly no words or attention to do so. Shoot I still want to be in love hardcore and everything, but shoot, who doesn't to a degree. I mean right now I stand with contentment with what I have smiling at God with a big goofy grin, He returns it with an even bigger one. God is good and prayers have been answered. Shoot I kind of am getting a picture of why I am alive and the fruit of God's redeemingand healing work. I mean we need to know the Father and we need to know love. We need dignity, security, direction, and identity from the one who made us. I guess it kind of is the more manly compatable view to what the Bridegroom offers, I mean don't get me wrong there are probably a million theologically wrong things with that statement but it is kind of how I see it now. I mean shoot we are a broken orphaned people raised by a glowing box. There is ache and a void which only He can fill. You can't give answers unless you have the answer in living breathing moving wonderment in you. Processes can be a pain but God is good.

So if you are still reading, I assume you are one of my beloved comrades. Meaning you are amazing and just all in all spectacular. Be blessed. I mean seriously ask God to bless you right now, that'd cool. I mean the prayer of Jabez did make it into the Bible..... anyway, I need sleep. Peace out!

2 comments:

Joshua Forrey said...

Yeah, bro. I run right beside you and the motivation comes from both of us to each other with God's love surging through us. We need to pass it on to others who are lonely confused and ready to give up. We need to pass on the Father's heart to others. I love you bro and am so glad to have such an awesome friend as yourself. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

hey jon! I miss seeing you and all.
I hope you're doing well :) be blessed friend!