Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Residue of a Lucid Thought

As a dawn melds into the burning haze of dusk I come before this time and place with nothing to offer you except that which beats fervently deep inside me. Unto your mighty and glorious face I lift up that which has been breaking for what seems an eternity pass. Succumbing once again to this unobtrusive medium of solitary composition I feel the breaking begin to ensue. As the words dance around me in lucid symphony the brilliant hope pierces my soul separating light and shade. Of cataclysm and memorials twilight lay far in the background as almost chapter turns seem eminent. Your mercy moves through me like the silhouette of words long spoken ago. Truth echoes from the streets looking for just a friend and by happenchance few have inclined there ear. Each letter the silver lining of infinitude unlocking a chasm deep of joy and mystery laced with the sting of agony. Before time they stand still spoken to embrace the one who ventured in the garden. So speak words and calloused tones the light pours forth out of Your radiant lips washing over the fledgling youth as with each loose end you play my heart strings and move from dirge to waltz to symphony and back again. Lost amidst the frailty of misconception we drift along hearts laid bare before Your gentle hands. Destiny commands within the sheltered minds as You even now survey your promised land. Without regret fearing remorse I fall into Your arms the delicate balance of safety and affection in the tears of confusion and ache. You surround your people and whisper through the skeletons each word wrapping tightly around the brittle bringing new life to that which has fallen away to despair. Dusk comes yet all that is left an unsettling. Heart in Your hands and a breaking most emanate. The angels dance through the movements of the tears and planets alike each one you cherish like a Father over His beloved children. The times and seasons seem useless as the one who changes them continues to remain aloof. I pine for your touch and your breath to consume just one second of this haggard pursuit. In tenderness you look down peering deep into the well of my gaze drawing deep the water that He once poured. The bubble out into tears washing over that which for so long holds a scrutinizing reign. Fists broken from beating the wall and tongue dry from years of rhetoric He calls out to rest.
“Rest in My arms and partake of My table, Oh my child whom I delight. Your heart beats into the night and each palpitation wraps around the inferno that burns deep within mine. Come behold the pouring of weakness as disdain trickle from immature cravings. Each tear flows into my heart covering the depths of each chamber as I long to make all things new. In the broken places I have found you faithful My friend in whom I am utterly ravished over. The day will come when the words will ring true as the Word becomes flesh and absorbs every ounce of your precious frame. A wedding is planned and a day of gladness will come, in the meantime find your solace in me.”
Galaxies spawn overhead lapping up the cosmos in an array of supernovas and black holes. The trees clap in the wind as You suspend even plastic bags in flight. The foundation of jubilation to be laid from Zion into the halls of the courageous and uncertain alike. You breathe your breath with burning flooding the absolute with that which is beyond comprehension. The words continue to dance through me as chapters unfold and homesickness grows. Oh to be of another age to see the land that stretches afar and behold the King in His beauty. Thoughts will ponder the former terror as hope arises from the ashes of His wonderful creation. Even the weak shall become luminous as justice will be poured forth. What is man that you are mindful of Him that blood screams from the dust a victory cry over the broken body of Death. Beauty will arise in due time as rotations begin to plod onward. Yet I cry from this place of humanity, “Oh to know love and to know Christ. To live beyond words and fractured feelings. To drink deep of the vats of the goodness of God and the pleasure of the joyous Son. My Father in heaven Holy is your name I praise and bless You. Oh to drift into the sea of reality to be lost in that which awakens the dead. You have not forgotten me or any of your children, I pray that I would see your face.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CheemyOthetly
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/california-poppy-seed]california poppy seed[/url]
Cymnalalley