Friday, May 25, 2007

Hackneyed Journal Entry

Right now I write on a back porch staring skly high at the glowing orbs above. Life goes on and time stands still for no man. Over the past couple of days I have been reimmersed into the universe of the american pursuit, life, love, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Formalities fall by the wayside as a man excitedly welcomes you inot his house while he takes yet another hit from his gravity bong. Mind you this was just a detour on the way to a concert whose population was primarilh hippies. Desperation floods all that I see, I mean that and denial. It happens where you lock eyes with a girl as she expouses about the weekend she had when she kicked dignity out the door, a laugh follows then a look craving some sort of congratulations. What is man that God is mindful of them. I mean where words fall and salt either pollutes or loses its saltiness truth fizzles into complacent disillusion. So I sit here about to retreat in to read. It has been a pleasant stay. I met with a friend of the family earlier today and he told me of his journey whcih bolstered some hope in me. Also he is working towards producing a screenplay on the life of John Newton and working on writing a couple others. Tonight I will most likely drive around and do pretty much nothing, I mean Richmond seems to have less open than KC. Right now my buddy is at work and then will close his evening enjoying some of the "benefits" of one of his friends. I don't envy him, shoot I know I would have but everything breaks in my heart. Which leads me to my only state, I mean honestly dealing with my own feelings which I am pretty sure that will be crushed....... yet clinging on to the non jackass true view of my Almighty Father.I don't fear anyone reading this but man, it is dang lonely, but not at the same time. I know a trite as it sounds gratitude for the pr team and ftfnf crew and all the others have dramatically increased. I have found rest. But at the same time also unrest. It would be to grow up, I want to act my age but everything in me opposes it. God is good, if some one read be blessed. You are deeply treasured, both by God and most likely me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]