Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yes, Jesus Loves Me

So on Friday night I had the great honor of losing my 2nd wallet in a month thanks to it falling out of my van due to the paper route. Though there was not much money in it I still lost my liscense and some dignity shoot, I mean thats like two friggin wallets. So tonight, liscencseless I had to go to my buddy Matt Johnson's house in order to drop off a paper needed for the route we share. So I totally space oun and gun thru the stop sign at Grandview and Truman. All of a sudden sirens blare and lights flash. I got pulled over. I freak and well start praying like a madman. There were three infractions I had going for them and one is fairly monumental. After about ten minutes of very flustering and tense conversation I get let off. Jesus loves me. His mercy endures forever and He is good. Yay, Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, jonathan. that's really something. bless the Lord...

Anonymous said...

dude... that really sucks. It always seems like people never get pulled over unless they forget/lose their liscence somewhere. It like "DANGIT! The one time I need it, and it pulls a disappearing act!" Did the cop let you off through the grace of God, or do you have a not-so-handy little piece of paper?