Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Meager Blog by a Meager Man

Today I woke up and in the midst of the resetting of my alarms on my cell phone I actually missed a call. After stumbling out of bed I mowed 93% of my yard until I ran out of gas and then took the ugly stick to the rest. I rocked out with Danny Hibberd at the Uptown tonight, it was a good solid four hours of non-stop head pounding magic. My hearing may recouperate in a day or two. I did my route while jamming to Rosie Thomas because I needed soft feminine folk to contain the bar-be-que flavored testosterone then leaking out of my every pore. The route finished and I gave away spare papers. And the I found five dollars. (Under the driverside seat in my car, seriously).

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Joshua Forrey said...

Yay!!! My B-day was a good day for you too! Right on bro. I'm glad you had a day of excitement and enjoyment. God bless you.... a brother in Christ

Anonymous said...

five dollars!

FIVE DOLLARS!

good Lord that's a lot of money!

we're going to holt's. and you're buying! : )