Friday, March 2, 2007

I Like God 2 - The Sequel

Bless the LORD Oh my soul and all that is within me. Praise be to the LORD God my rock and my Creator. You formed me and you made me, fearfully and wonderfully and you rejoice madly over even my smallest eyelash. None can compare with your matchless beauty, Oh, you who made the dinosaurs and kittens fluffy; to You and You alone, Oh God, belong all praise. You are timeless, changeless, and infinite in you splendid magnanimous jaw-droppingly, heart twitterpating beauty my God whose very face puts the sun to utter shame. Brightness and countless majesty bursts forth from your hand as your humble love cascades over waterfalls and through the cosmos as You lower your thunder to mere whispers and wash our feet. There is none like you, may all tremble at the beauty of Your holiness, you are fairer than, other than, transcendent in beauty, set apart from the start you stand alone….. You who speaks through your beloved servants and echo from the vocal cords of men like Clay Edwards. I adore you. I long for you and your kingdom for the sweet fragrance of your ubiquitous aroma sweeter than roses and barbeque, you lay siege to every sense ripping it from the cognizance and leave even the most verbose of personages speechless and the great minds to succumb the dross of Beavis and Butthead. Who can comprehend your ways Oh high and might Judge for justice is the foundation of you commanding throne of dominion. Blessed be Your name, Your words, Your people, Your will, and even Your toes my king, my beautiful and remarkable king. Behold and bless the LORD you who minister at night. Within the shroud of darkness become ravaged by the unapproachable light letting it lay siege to every part of the cancer that lays within. Your plan shatters tanks and crushes the futility of modernity as You laugh at those who wage war against You.
Words aside, let me tell You what God. I want to see you right now grab you and give you the biggest and longest kiss more passionate than Bugs ever gave to ol’ Elmer. You are magnificent. I love You, let me tell you, I love You. Your roar makes Mufasa sound like a prepubescent girl shrieking. There is none like You my beautiful Beloved. Oh’ how You love me, so much that it leaves me babbling nonsense. Kiss me with the kisses of your mouth, Your love is more delightful than wine. When You are done I won’t wipe off the glossy residue the grace on Your lips layered on me. I am not gonna lie. I love You. You changed the times and the seasons, even as the shroud grows You are not deterred and the flowerbed of Your affection blossoms with even deeper ferocity making the hanging gardens look and smell like a mighty landfill, with plastic bottles and Styrofoam sticking out of the muck. You are good, You are God. Daddy, Beloved, and Living Flame of Immaculate Radiant Light, shining forth brighter than a thousand lightbrites and illuminating even the darkest obsidian, blessed be Your Name Oh God, blessed be Your spectacular name!

It has been awhile, but I burn inside, praise be to God through Jesus Christ His glorious Son through the Comforter. Grace, peace, and joy be to all who read through the afore mentioned names. Be blessed!

No comments: