Friday, March 30, 2007

A Thankful Thimble of Thursday Thoughts

It has been a good day. There is peace for once. I thank God for that. Class was good. PR Team was good, as was prohpecying over a mighty man of God. The prayer room was good, it was good to rest. PFI: tongues got interpreted, words were given and angels were there. Alisha Powell's team as usual was amazing, mad props to Han Man Kim. Kicking it with Darren was rad along with collecting 50 huge worms and putting them in a small QT coffee cup with dreams of fish big in our eyes. Catching up on my own procrastination and staying up way too late hasn't been too bad either, well so far. How the lines have fallen in pleasant places, I can't wait to see where they lead me. God is good and so are my friends, go you. Be blessed. Amen.

No comments: