Friday, March 9, 2007

Just a Thought

Tonight was wonderful. There was joy, rejoicing, prayer and Jesus. I am quite a fan of all of those elements. In the past couple of weeks there has been much talk of revival, and I believe that it is coming, being that no one I know really has any grid for it, especially myself, it will come a lot sooner than we expect. Amidst the solemn assemblies and prayer meetings, which for the record were amazing and very much needed, what was even more powerful to me was the way the night ended out. The set did not have much buzz about it, the prayers were not that heavy, and it for the most part audibly was much like any other set that Alisha Powell may have led. Here was the thing though, people prayed for joy, I mean more than one, I think atleast five people referenced joy in their prayers and a handful more hit hard the whole need of love, Eph 3:16-19, revival's crux, atleast in my opinion.
I have not seen many signs and wonders, I am totally down and I believe that myself and many of my cohorts will be operating in them within the next couple of years. Yet the kingdom is not built on this, it is love and meekness. I feel that tonight was a beautiful kiss from God regarding His people who He loves dearly. It is my stirring now that as Jesus is on His way along with catastrophe, judgment, and revival that above all we become rooted and grounded in the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge and drive out all fear while conquering a multitude of sins, this is the hingepin I feel of the kingdom. In all your getting get wisdom, remember though that without love wisdom is nothing more than a clanging gong or a horrible cliche from a Three Ninjas movie.

Be blessed
He is coming
Love Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength
Love is light and pierces the depths
Good friends are transparent, the same goes for the Bridegroom and His

He loves you so much and is so proud of you, the mundane service will return in oceans of blissful delight in time of pain, remeber, that you are your Beloved's and He is yours.

1 comment:

Joshua Forrey said...

Amen bro! I like it. Join the team in drowning our souls in the very presence and glory and love of the Almighty.